Guilin Grand Link Hotel, located on the Chuanshan Road, Guilin, Guangxi Province, southwest China, is a 4-star hotel founded in the year of 1988 but received a massive renovation in late 2007. The hotel is currently containing 607 rooms and 19 suites. Eateries within the hotel are supplying delicacies ranging from Halal, Chinese to Japanese. Business center, gym room, sauna room, KTV, all equipped with the latest facilities are also available for reservation. Furthermore, the 80,000m2 garden around the main building of the hotel is one of the biggest factor that keep drawing in and bringing back guests.
Guilin Grand Link HotelRanked #19 of 347 hotels in Guilin
Why We Choose This Hotel
Considering the hotel has actually been running for more than two decades, the service team of the hotel must have grown rather mature on delivering heartfelt, well-rounded services. The location of the hotel is another major selling point as well, standing right next to the world-famous Lijiang River and right across the Elephant Trunk Mountain, the landmark of the Guilin City. Other eminent tourism attractions, such as Seven Star Park, Tower Hill etc are all within the 3km radius area. Public transportation pivot like Liangjiang Airport, Guilin Railway Station and the dock are accessible within one hour.
- Superior Room
- Superior Room is occupying 30m2 each, on the first to fifth floor, with options of king size and twin beds. Basics include satellite TV, telephone, air conditioning, safe, minibar, shower & bath, toiletries, hairdryer, weight scale etc. Items like sewing kit, laundry bag and electric torch are placed in the closet in case you are caught in the middle of inconvenience. Upon the first day of arrival, complimentary fruit and spring water, a map of Guilin would be presented as a gesture.
- Superior River/Garden View Room
- Superior River/Garden View Room provides the same amenities as the Superior Room but with a view of the world-renowned LiJiang River and its tributary, Zizhou River, running by the hotel on both sides, or a view facing the beautiful garden of the hotel. Also included in the fee for this room is the breakfast buffet for two.
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe room is extending 30m2 each on the third to fifth floor. In addition to the basics on the Superior Room standard, the Deluxe Room also comes with free internet connection, the latest newspaper, PC in certain rooms, two separate lavatories, phone inside bathroom.
- Deluxe River/Garden View Room
- Deluxe River/Garden View Room is delivering similar services and amenities as the Deluxe Room plus the gorgeous view facing the river or the garden.
- Executive Suite
- Executive Suite is serving all amenities similar to the Deluxe Room, plus a considerable office area with huge desk, PC, free internet connection and access to the Executive Lounge.
- Deluxe Suite
- As the most luxurious accommodation in the hotel, the Deluxe Suite is ranging from 47 to 76m2 on the best floors, overlooking the marvelous view of the Lijiang River, Zizhou River or the garden, with the best services and amenities available from the hotel.
- Garden Bar
- Garden Bar is located immediately next to the hotel lobby. The tranquilizing ambience created by the tasteful decoration, deliberately-picked cutleries and the delightful music trickling in the background, is the best appetizer to go with the pleasing dishes and cocktails offered here. Opening Hours: 16:00 – 00:30
- Dongpo House
- Dongpo House is apparently named after the legendary poet, who also happened to be a gastronome from Sichuan of the Song Dynasty, Su Dongpo. The restaurant majors in dishes of Sichuan, Beijing and Cantonese style, endeavoring on delivering delicacies of varying flavors in one place for guests. Opening Hours: 16:00 – 21:30
- Islamic Restaurant
- As probably well-known, Muslims have very strict and specific dietary demands. Therefore, the hotel has set apart an exclusive kitchen dedicated only to cook Muslim food. As the only one Muslim restaurant among the star hotels in Guilin, this hall has the capacity of catering 150 persons at one time, and is decorated in pure Islamic style, with the carpets, wall papers, and even abstracts from the Quran, in both Arabic and Chinese. Opening Hours: advanced reservation only
- Season Hall
- Season Hall provides both Chinese and Western dishes but the head chef excels particularly in dishes in Canton, Hunan, Sichuan and Guangxi flavors, featuring the freshly-delivered and vary-accordingly-to-season materials. Opening Hours: advanced reservation or appointed meeting
- Japanese Restaurant
- The Japanese Restaurant’s interior décor generally follows the authentic Japanese style, with 10 private rooms and 5 seats. The luxurious sushi counter, teppanyaki and roast section are presenting to the guests the genuine dining experience in Japan. Opening Hours: 11:30 – 21:30
- Spring Café
- The fabulous surroundings of the garden is no doubt the most noteworthy feature of the café. But the delicate food, desserts and a comprehensive selection of drinks from soft drinks, coffee to cocktails are also of world-class quality. Opening Hours: 7:00 – 00:30, breakfast buffet is available during 7:00 – 09:30
“Good value for money”
Professional staff, comfortable and clean rooms and bathrooms with river or garden view. Calm neighborhood not too far away from elephant trunk hill. Breakfast very standard, could be better. Dinner food is ok but nothing outstanding.
“A room with a view”
This hotel probably had one of the best view, if you like nature, of all the places we stayed during our trip. Our room overlooked those particular mountains that the region is renowned for. Service was good and the place was very clean. An enjoyable stay away from the traffic of those huge cities.
“Big Conference Hotel yet great for travellers”
Situated outside of the big city yet near enough to walk everywhere (if you like walking) Breakfast more to the taste of the local clientele. Rooms and service OK but not a lot of English spoken. However we enjoyed out stay there and were not disappointed
(US & CA)